Cranberries are absolutely perfect for Christmas, so here are 12 cranberry Christmas cakes to make this holiday season.
1. Source: Upstate Ramblings
Mmm, I think I’d eat this cranberry cinnamon roll cake for breakfast, please!
2. Source: The Baking Fairy
The dusting of powdered sugar is the perfect easy finishing touches for this cranberry mascarpone loaf cake.
3. Source: Carlsbad Cravings
This white chocolate cheesecake is topped with sugared cranberries. What a perfect blend of sweet and creamy and bright flavors.
4. Source: Our Table for Seven
5. Source: Tornadough
6. Source: Barefeet in the Kitchen
This cranberry Christmas cake looks so flavorful, and so easy to make.
7. Source: Lemon Tree Dwelling
Cranberry pecan coffee cake would make the perfect Christmas breakfast.
8. Source: Life Love and Sugar
This white chocolate cranberry layer cake is decorated with frosty, sugared cranberries.
9. Source: Sally’s Baking Addiction
Cranberries and apples are the perfect natural flavor pair.
10. Source: M Gram
Cranberries and oranges are both in season in the winter–what natural flavors to combine in an amazing cake!
11. Source: My Baking Addiction
Dark chocolate and cranberries together? Yes, please, in this dark chocolate cranberry bundt cake.
12. Source: Carlsbad Cravings
Cranberry eggnog cheesecake! With gingersnap crust!